Hands and Heart

My Hands Are My Heart. 1991
© All rights reserved Gabriel Orozco 2009 United States
Silver dye bleach print, 2 parts, Each 9 1/8 x 12 ½” (23.2 x 31.8 cm).
Courtesy of Marian Goodman Gallery, New York

After two days of cleaning I'm almost ready to get back to work.  The windows are in and painted, more mud removed after the flood that was hiding in covered places, and I've  tried to consolidate what I can to make more space in my tiny studio and throw out what I can.  It does feel like I'm almost ready to start working again.  Actually just enjoying this period of trying to catch my breath and create some order has been good.  It has been raining for two days straight now, which makes me a little nervous and its also a good reason to be inside...

About an hour left to finish clearing the deck.... I've been listening to the Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb this week.  An interesting and true tale.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Mann