sometimes the truth hurts





Comments

Unknown said…
Yes... but truth is the doorway to freedom. I have a quote hanging in my studio that says, "Your truth sounds exactly like freedom"

I love these cups Jenny. So beautiful.
Unknown said…
Hey Jenny... that comment was from me but it seems like my daughter has been on my computer... :) hope you are having a good day ~ christina
Jenny Mendes said…
Hey Christina!!!! Hope you have a nice day too. Thanks so much for sharing your quote!
Anonymous said…
Case is point, Jenny -
I just got back from spending several days with my mom who had cataract surgery. When she got the bandage off, she was thrilled to see her quilts on the walls, so much more detail and color intensity than she'd been able to see for a long time! Then she went to the bathroom and screamed - she also hadn't been able to see her wrinkles and age spots. As you said, sometimes the truth hurts!
xoxo
Jenny Mendes said…
mmmmmmm, I guess we often see or don't see what we want to see. good story, thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Mann