Thank you Thank you!!!!


I got this in the mail yesterday with no return address.  I lost it over a month ago and I wondered if it would ever come back to me somehow.  I hadn't lost hope but also I had stopped thinking about it for the most part.  I discovered that I did not  have it to show to security on my return trip and must have lost it when I originally arrived, but they still let me pass through after looking at a few other things that had my name on it...credit cards etc.  I was very surprised not to have it, but somehow I didn't panic.   I felt very lucky then to get on the plane with no real ID and now again to get my license back.  Thank you both, first for trusting me, and secondly for taking the time to return this to me.....now it's my turn to return the favor.  I'll be looking for an opportunity.

Comments

Lori Buff said…
Good karma, pass it on.
Jenny Mendes said…
So true!!! Feeling very lucky and I need to share it!

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Mann