What is going on here?



I have a good friend who is from Nepal.  He just sent me these photo's so I thought I'd share.... He is home visiting his family and spent the other day helping his mom plant rice.... She is on the right, in her 70's!!! Apparently it hasn't been raining enough there, just like here, which made the planting much more difficult.  I'm hoping to visit next year when he is home... This looks like really hard work to me, but he said his mom was so happy, and dancing just before the photo was taken.. I bet she's happy because her son is home!


Comments

Unknown said…
Wow! That's amazing. Yeah, I can understand her happiness. I love their colorful clothing! Thanks for sharing these photos.
Cendrine said…
If he is the same person I met with you some months ago in Paris, will you, please tell him a little "bonjour" from me ? :) And a huge hug for you, Jenny. <3
Jenny Mendes said…
:) I'll pass on your greetings!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Mann