On a very sad note, our friend Ako is gone. Rest in Peace little friend.

Comments

smartcat said…
So sorry that Ako is gone. Our pets are such a part of our lives and leave such big holes when they go.
Jenny Mendes said…
He was not my dog, but my friend's..... Our animal friends never live long enough.....but, there are so many animals in the world to love that the hole can be filled when you are willing to try again. I learned that lesson from a wise old friend who told me when my first cat was run over, that there were so many other cats out there to love, just to go find another. At the time, I thought she was a bit harsh, but really, now I think it is the truth.
Heather Murray said…
So sorry for your loss..they are special creatures that offer us so much ..hope that your love and memories help with your sadness
heather

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Mann