Bruce Kramer - forgiving the body


http://www.onbeing.org/programs/latest  I listened to this several times yesterday and basically it was amazing.   Listening to anyone who has sought and discovered great truths for themselves, or humanity feels like what I always wanted my religious experience to be,.... Though it never was.  This conversation covers so much, but even after a few listens, I feel so thankful that he was able to share his experience with the world before he left. Among many other things, it was about being present, paying attention, experiencing sadness and gratitude at the same time.  I include this image because yesterday I went for a walk in a mangrove here in florida where i am for the month, and I stood before and under an osprey floating, playing in the wind, catching an invisible wave, in the perfect ocean in the sky, dancing with the wind. And I stopped and watched, and felt it's thoroughly wild airborne presence...  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Mann