To Nepal with Love

It is heartbreaking to know that there has been a second major earthquake just weeks after the first one in Nepal.  Damage hadn't yet been assessed, and now another layer of trauma for so many.  I have received many letters of support towards my effort to help out - from many that knew my friend Kedar through me, and from those that have never met him.  It has been heartwaming to witness the compassion of others, and I feel even more strongly now, that I want to do what I can to help out so I am doubling my effort to really make a difference.  Please if you know anyone who might be interested in supporting earthquake relief, pass this link on to them.

https://www.crowdrise.com/nepalearthquakereliefforvillageoflaitpur/fundraiser/jennymendes

All funds will directly benefit Kedar's family and neighbors.   We have raised over $8000 in private donations and online in the first few weeks.  I've never been an activist for anything before, but I feel the call now.  Thank you all for your support.  It means so much more than you know.


Kathmandu 2013 



Comments

Valeria Kondor said…
I am so happy Jenny that you shared this donation link. It is great that the money goes directly to them! Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Mann