Collaboration


It is amazing how images can take on different forms, and hold different meanings over time. This one particularly for me.  It originally was part of a collaboration with Alice Ballard, my painting over her bowl.  At first I couldn't figure it out and had it for a long long time, until finally it came to me.  I fell in love with the image, and we offered it as a print in the shop but no one ever purchased it until yesterday.  It was then (computer screen aside) that I discovered how it really looked two dimensionally, apart from where it began.  It is now one of my favorite print images in my shop.  You can see it here, as well as everything else :) I'm in the final stretch of my annual Holiday sale, though of course I'll continue to have work in my shop year round.  Here is the link!  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Mann