Ellen's Design Challenge

I watched this show last night... http://www.hgtv.com/shows/ellens-design-challenge/ellen-s-design-challenge--meet-the-season-two-contestants  It is on Monday at  9:00 p.m. EST.  One of the contestants is Vivian Beer who used to be my neighbor and fellow resident for a few years when I was at Penland School of Crafts.  Basically she is totally awesome and did a great job on the first night.  I'm hoping she wins the challenge and I think she has a good chance.  She is a great designer, super hard worker, fearless, and so deserving.  My favorite thing about her on the first episode was that she seemed very confident, and when one of the judges questioned her design saying it looked like she couldn't make a decision about what she was doing so she did it all, she said "this is exactly what I intended".....  Really showed his shallow comment for what it was.... an opportunity for him to grandstand, and not SEE what she had conceived and built.  The other contestants also witnessed her confidence which isn't arrogance at all, just in my opinion knowing who she is and what she can do.  Go Vivian!!!!  You can see her profile and more details in the link above.  She is the one all the way to the left in the photo below.

Comments

Jan said…
Thanks for the heads up! I've enjoyed design competition shows in the past but haven't seen any in a few years. I'll check it out.

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Mann