She totally inspires me, but who is she?

Comments

Kékmadár said…
OH, I know her for AGES! :-) Unfortunately my age makes me somewhatw senile so I ca't remember where we met. But I still have the drawing I made of her really ages ago.
Jenny Mendes said…
Do you know where she lives? Or her relatives? !!!
Cendrine said…
Jenny, she is from Béotie, central Greece, 700 years before JC. I found her in my book by Marija Gimbutas : The language of the Goddess. :)
Jenny Mendes said…
Do you know where she is? I believe she might be in Paris, I am hoping to meet her soon!!! Thank you so much!!!
Kékmadár said…
You'll fnd her in the Louvre! And, yes, this is where I met her 22yrs ago. Have a wonderful journey!

http://www.louvre.fr/llv/oeuvres/detail_notice.jsp?CONTENT%3C%3Ecnt_id=10134198673225106&CURRENT_LLV_NOTICE%3C%3Ecnt_id=10134198673225106&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=9852723696500782&baseIndex=15&bmLocale=en
Cendrine said…
Indeed she is au Louvre !! When I'll come and see you in Paris in february, do you want us to visit her together ? :))
Jenny Mendes said…
Oui!!! A pilgrimage!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Mann