The result of planting your pumpkin in a compost pile and other growing things

You can see the vine coming out of my compost bin....


Not a lot of pumpkins, but the plant is amazing....


Thought these were going to be sweet....wrong!

These seeds were from my friend in Macedonia, I'm not sure if the peppers will be hot or sweet.

From some seeds I saved when I was a resident at Penland School.  I love this color.

A wonderful Zinnia, long lasting, lots of flowers.  A favorite!!

Lots of flowers but not many pumpkins.  This was after a big rain......
Almost 10 months old....

Comments

Annie said…
Beautiful photos, Jenny! Makes me nostalgic for home.

Empty On the Inside
Dough, Dirt & Dye
barbaradonovan said…
beautiful garden. Can't believe how your dog has gotten so tall. Early on thought he was some sort of boxer/pit mix, but from this angle, with the longer snout, he looks more shepard mix. Either way he's a good looking pup.

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Mann