Mission San Xavier del Bac

I was in Tucson last weekend giving a workshop.  I had a great time.  The first thing I did that was wonderful was stay with a friend, a new friend, who was so lovely in every way.  She took me to see this church the first afternoon, and told me a magical story about herself, that included a mystical vision.  In some ways it gets harder to make real friends the older I get.  But on the other hand, actually, it is easier than ever, because all it takes is being conscious, and open, and it seems there for the asking.  I couldn't pick which photos of the Mission to exclude, so here they all are.  Forgive me, but it was an incredible place, the colors reminded me of clay, and I felt I had entered into a new universe.




















Comments

Elizabeth Frank said…
Beautiful pictures and words Jenny!
Jenny Mendes said…
Hi Liz! You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Mann