Pottery for Nepal

I have added a new section to my Etsy shop this week.  I am selling some special wood and salt fired pots, and donating the total net proceeds to the fundraising I have been doing for my friend's family in Nepal.  We have raised over $9000 all told so far which feels great, and will continue until he heads home this fall sometime.  In the coming weeks, I will continue to add additional work to this section of my shop including some jewelry that is a collaboration between myself and my dear friend Dawn.  There is no rebuilding to be done yet for our friends in Nepal because of the many serious aftershocks that have continued to happen and cause additional cracking and damage.   When it settles down they will be able to really assess what needs to be done.

Here is the link to my Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/jennymendes?section_id=6451626&ref=shopsection_leftnav_8

and the link to read about my fund for Nepal Earthquake Relief

https://www.crowdrise.com/nepalearthquakereliefforvillageoflaitpur/fundraiser/jennymendes

Thanks so much for checking it out.  We have already sold two darling bird ewers that were a collaboration between myself and Glynnis Lessing who also had a strong Nepali connection.
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Mann