Saint Croix Pottery Tour this weekend!!!

First of all I'd like to say that we met our initial funding goal to help out our friend's family and neighbors after the earthquake in Nepal in less than a week.  A huge thank you to everyone who has donated.  I set a modest goal,  and I am happy to say that we have met and exceeded it by a little bit already, which is so great. We will continue our efforts through the fall when our friend will be going home after working all year in the UK, and we hope to double the initial goal.  I don't think it is impossible, so please continue to share my link with anyone who might be interested.  100% of the funds we receive will go directly to him to help his family and neighbors.  


Now to the other business at hand. The Saint Croix Pottery tour in Minnesota is this weekend!  If you live near by, please come out.  It looks like it will be a beautiful weekend!! No snow in the forcast, though after past years I came prepared with down coat, boots, scarf, hat and long undwear.  I hate being cold!!!  The link below will tell you all about it, so many great potters, and I am so happy to be a part of this event.  I'm going to have some special collaborate pots for sale that Glynnis Lessing made, and I decorated.  Little bird ewers, the proceeds of which we will be donating to our Nepal Earthquake Relief Fund.  Hope to see you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Mann