I'm doing a little exchange with a friend in The Netherlands to look at nature every day and discover something new and draw or paint or do something with it.  First day, I looked at two common flowers here that I've never really studied up close before.  Of course I painted them into my bowl since that's what I'm doing at the moment.

then I looked around some more, as I had an idea.....

and in her honor I tried to make a little weaving around my peony bush that
is coming up and always needs support..... Not a fantastic first effort but it was fun
and also I discovered all kind of weaving materials on my property that needed trimming!

hoping to get these into another wood firing this weekend....haven't yet seen the results from the first one and part of the interior collapsed so I'm holding my breath until tomorrow!
Have a beautiful spring day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Mann